One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Disturbance or problems which interrupt an event, activity, or process.‘the schedule was planned to minimize disruption’‘there had been no delays or disruptions to flights’
disturbance, disordering, disarrangement, disarranging, interference, upset, upsetting, unsettling, confusion, confusingView synonyms
- ‘We will not allow silly disruptions to disturb our events or disgrace our veterans.’
- ‘This disorder can cause major disruptions in family, social and occupational life.’
- ‘When changes or disruptions occur, you are likely to consider first how to ensure that such disruptions do not upset your plans.’
- ‘He is persuaded to make known the interruptions and disruptions he is heir to.’
- ‘Airport management said today there had been no delays or disruptions to flights.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.