One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For some reason, many women operate under the misconception that treating the men in their lives disrespectfully is cute or somehow scores them social points.’
- ‘There's something quite good about disrespectfully questioning decision-makers about their decisions.’
- ‘And if you are treated disrespectfully during the initial contact, it is unlikely to get any better.’
- ‘Instead, she has decided to sue the governor through the State Administrative Court for issuing the gubernatorial decree that she said disrespectfully dismissed her.’
- ‘Why do you treat your guards so disrespectfully?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.