One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The relevant disputative discriminator here was Dr McBain.’
- ‘The tranquility of Birch's daytime views hardly characterized the disputative climate surrounding the building, then and later.’
- ‘In a complex society, no matter how much one may desire to avoid the disputative aspect of life, occasions do arise where legal services become indispensable for survival.’
- ‘On the subject of selection, it was a very disputative process.’
- ‘At home, school and college, he acquired scholarly and disputative skills of a very high order.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.