One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At home, school and college, he acquired scholarly and disputative skills of a very high order.’
- ‘The relevant disputative discriminator here was Dr McBain.’
- ‘In a complex society, no matter how much one may desire to avoid the disputative aspect of life, occasions do arise where legal services become indispensable for survival.’
- ‘On the subject of selection, it was a very disputative process.’
- ‘The tranquility of Birch's daytime views hardly characterized the disputative climate surrounding the building, then and later.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.