One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If we want to see where the disposability of ‘insignificant’ people leads us we need only look back to the stern lessons of 20th century Europe.’
- ‘However, the widespread availability and increasing disposability of music is pushing that listener further and further to the margins.’
- ‘Over 85 percent of the factories are American owned, and employ primarily women because of their perceived docility, dexterity and disposability.’
- ‘Perhaps we're all feeling a little insecure, a little uneasy about all this spectacular consumption, this culture of disposability.’
- ‘‘The disposability of music? ‘he frowns, ‘I don't know about that.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.