One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Note the dispensational process of 2,000 civil rights violations brought during a five-year period.’
- ‘By the 1960s, a group of Fellowship Baptists founded London Baptist College so that a more thoroughly dispensational position was articulated.’
- ‘They were deeply loyal to the biblical text, not dispensational, devoted to a style of conservative theology that could hold its own in the world of ideas, and they believed in the central importance of evangelism.’
- ‘Parts of it were ceremonial and dispensational.’
- ‘Strongly tied to biblical inerrancy was dispensational premillennialism, which predicted the imminent return of Jesus Christ to earth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.