One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The title too was quite apt for it eulogised the guru, the dispeller of darkness, as the one who shows the right path to his disciples.’
- ‘You are the dispeller of the world's sorrows and sufferings.’
- ‘Everyone thinks his situation is hopeless - but Jesus, the dispeller of darkness, comes along and liberates him from his darkness.’
- ‘The word guru means dispeller of darkness or heavy with wisdom.’
- ‘He is the Lord of yoga and dispeller of darkness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.