One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nevertheless, because cable viewing is so disparately spread into comparatively small audience groups, it is difficult for critics to cover specific networks regularly.’
- ‘And what in the world is the connection between those disparately eclectic events, I can hear folks asking from many and varied locations.’
- ‘Accordingly, if the government introduces a measure which proves to have a disparately adverse impact on women, the government is under a duty to take reasonable steps to monitor the working of the measure.’
- ‘I think it's the duty of any serious reader to read as widely and as disparately as they can.’
- ‘But schools cannot hide behind test scores; instead, they must also examine how policies and procedures disparately impact the recruitment of minority students.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.