One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Segregation patterns in families suggested a partially duplicated genome structure and disomic inheritance.’
- ‘Over time, however, diploidization of the genome occurs and disomic segregation becomes prevalent.’
- ‘Many polyploids, however, have disomic chromosome behavior.’
- ‘We again found some events to be disomic for chromosome III.’
- ‘Given that cultivated peanut is a disomic polyploid, 20 linkage groups were expected.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.