One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Time may appear puzzling in the film, but Gondry offers many clues that appear in the form of minute, seemingly dismissible details.’
- ‘According to Mr. Alterman's view, that makes pretty much anything I write dismissible - not because of what I say, but because of where I come from.’
- ‘Instead of being the occasional, dismissible, faceless patient, they will be faced with their friends, neighbors, stockbroker, or banker, even relatives.’
- ‘If these suggestions are implemented, even in phases, as financial allotments would allow, taking a bus will no longer be a dismissible option.’
- ‘I mean it is not dismissible, is it, your Honour?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.