One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A different resemblance between the two occupations, however, is now dismayingly germane.’
- ‘Penn's subsequent films were dismayingly pedestrian.’
- ‘The notion that all religions are identical may sound admirably open-minded, but it really is dismayingly parochial.’
- ‘Nevertheless, his message is still dismayingly mixed.’
- ‘Their results showed dismayingly low average statistical power.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.