One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Examples of platform requirements include: hot insert, hot remove, remote boot support, boot cycle detection and support for diskless systems.’
- ‘Now the ultimate solution being considered is to go to a diskless system so employees are not tempted to walk out with their research or take it home.’
- ‘By default, all the diskless CPUs mount an NFS directory on PC1.’
- ‘The lab consists of 10 Pentium-based servers and 60 diskless workstations connected by 10MBps Ethernet.’
- ‘Every single user, from sales, shipping and purchasing to production, engineering and accounting, worked on a Linux workstation, most of which were diskless.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.