One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because those are both conjunctively and disjunctively expressed.’
- ‘The appellant submits that the words ‘produced or handed over’ in article 14 of Regulation 3821/85 should be construed disjunctively.’
- ‘Object and effect should be read disjunctively.’
- ‘It is an indication that the statements in the items are not linked conjunctively or disjunctively.’
- ‘Just going back to this order that was made here, it is expressed disjunctively, is it not?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.