One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Cholesterol was added to the diet by homogenizing the insoluble cholesterol with an ultrasonic disintegrator or preparing gelatin/acacia microcapsules with and without cholesterol using triolein as a carrier.’
- ‘Lasers, phasers, disintegrators, particle disruptors - these were the predictions for future warfare held by the ancients.’
- ‘These are the wreckers of outworn empires and civilizations, doubters, disintegrators, deicides.’
- ‘Luckily, you have an armoury that gets larger every mission, from a basic probe to block-levelling ion charges and disintegrator rays.’
- ‘It is a subtle yet powerful disintegrator, source of hallucinations and the deceptive forces of the subconscious mind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.