One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In fact, the heavy issuance of government debt in a disinflationary environment with the Fed reducing interest rates, created additional financial wealth like magic.’
- ‘Further efforts to deregulate and privatize would help; but increased regulation and government ownership of productive resources could undermine, and even reverse, the disinflationary process.’
- ‘But other factors, such as disinflationary pressures in the global economy or supply-side developments may also have helped to keep inflation low.’
- ‘While I judge this to be an unlikely outcome, the current behavior of consumers would be consistent with creating a dynamic that supports disinflationary trends in the economy.’
- ‘After all, interest rate setting has its ambiguities too - do lower rates imply expansionary policy or simply a validation of disinflationary pressures?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.