One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of cleaning something, especially with a chemical, in order to destroy bacteria.‘instruments must undergo high-level disinfection before reuse’
- ‘Guidelines for treating contaminated water by boiling as well as chemical disinfection are discussed subsequently.’
- ‘Control measures undertaken include quarantine and disinfection of infected premises.’
- ‘The team has been encouraging hand disinfection by trialling individual alcohol hand gel dispensers.’
- ‘Organisers of events must in any event adhere strictly to the disinfection procedures.’
- ‘Heat, chemical disinfection, or lack of moisture can kill the virus.’
- ‘The items should be cleaned as soon as possible after use and thoroughly dried before disinfection or sterilization.’
- ‘The steps for removing protective clothing include disinfection with bleach solutions and washing hands with soap and water.’
- ‘He called on all agriculture-related enterprises to maintain strict disinfection measures against the disease.’
- ‘Their approach, the Safe Water System (SWS), emphasizes disinfection at the places where water is consumed.’
- ‘Prompt treatment with antibiotics combined with an effective disinfection regime is essential to prevent its spread.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.