One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Kant observed that there is, with the one exception of disgustingness, nothing so ugly that it cannot be represented as beautiful, war being one of his examples.’
- ‘After watching five or six competitions I was desensitized to the disgustingness of it.’
- ‘I smiled unsurely back at him, and then compliantly replied to his comment about the disgustingness of our cafeteria's food, and soon enough a conversation had started.’
- ‘And they've been trying to shake off their reputation for sneakiness, deviousness, and just plain disgustingness, hoping for a new image in the 21st century.’
- ‘To be honest, I don't think I could fully explain the sheer disgustingness of what this book describes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.