One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The wine is aged on the lees in the bottle for about three years prior to disgorgement.’
- ‘In May the district judge ruled that disgorgement was available to the Government as a remedy.’
- ‘The wine must spend at least nine months on its lees before disgorgement, achieve at least four atmospheres of pressure, and attain an alcoholic strength of between 10.8 and 12.8 per cent by volume.’
- ‘The result is likely to be disgorgement of significant amounts of money as restitution, says one official.’
- ‘Actual benefit may be thought of as a restitutionary or disgorgement measure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.