One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are also in a position to make an immediate new claim, so that their period of disentitlement lasts only from the date of failure to the date of renewal.’
- ‘The linkage of social disentitlement and poverty was clearly manifested, and the public was disturbed and shocked at its own civil self-portrait in the wake of disaster.’
- ‘What we are witnessing today, on the eve of welfare reauthorization, are the fruits of disentitlement, fewer federal mandates, and greater flexibility.’
- ‘This circumstance does not preclude application of the fugitive disentitlement doctrine.’
- ‘The applicant seeks to argue that the decision-makers were obliged, first, to consider the claim to refugee status and then only to weigh the disentitlements provided for by Article 1F (b).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.