One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The original core of the collections stems from the convents disentailed in Valladolid and its surrounding area.’
- ‘To raise this, the property had to be disentailed upon payment of another £10,000.’
- ‘Such productivity, notwithstanding, cannot be disentailed from the social character of the significance practices.’
- ‘It passed from them by marriage to the family who disentailed the estate in 1830.’
- ‘The monastery was abandoned inn 1835 when church lands were disentailed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.