One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Exasperation can be heard, adding to the disdainfulness of the air.’
- ‘Then and now, as each new colorant appears, it ranges from rapid embracement to disdainfulness.’
- ‘Regardless of the disdainfulness of Hollywood and it's torments… she always kept that beautiful smile.’
- ‘There's an implicit disdainfulness about connecting with noneconomists on any terms other than our own.’
- ‘We've probably been marked down as party-poopers though, and will be treated with appropriate disdainfulness at the school gates on Monday.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.