One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's an implicit disdainfulness about connecting with noneconomists on any terms other than our own.’
- ‘We've probably been marked down as party-poopers though, and will be treated with appropriate disdainfulness at the school gates on Monday.’
- ‘Regardless of the disdainfulness of Hollywood and it's torments… she always kept that beautiful smile.’
- ‘Then and now, as each new colorant appears, it ranges from rapid embracement to disdainfulness.’
- ‘Exasperation can be heard, adding to the disdainfulness of the air.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.