One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Statistical analysis using a discriminant function to assign data to one of two or more groups.
- ‘In addition to contingency table analysis, discriminant analysis and exploratory factor analysis were applied to analyze the different problems under study.’
- ‘We considered algorithms based on multivariate discriminant analysis.’
- ‘Exploratory data analysis, discriminant analysis, and logistic regression all consistently suggest the importance of these characteristics.’
- ‘Early preferences were statistically imputed for this group, using a well-known statistical technique called discriminant analysis.’
- ‘For morphometric analyses, we used multivariate discriminant analysis on landmark data and linear measurements.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.