One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, to the human eye, they are also discriminably different from the original object because the organization of the components is different.’
- ‘Practically, the encoding guarantees that different input words are discriminably represented and that the reverse operation can be easily performed.’
- ‘We can identify a category by noting that people give the same response to discriminably different stimuli.’
- ‘The study attempts to estimate the distance at which songs become discriminably different from local songs.’
- ‘The world consists of a virtually infinite number of discriminably different stimuli.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.