One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Construct validity is assessed by convergence and by discriminability.’
- ‘Particular, instantiated features are more strongly associated with their categories: they have great discriminability.’
- ‘The blank interval separating successive stimuli was set to 100 ms to allow sufficient discriminability.’
- ‘Thus, the current analysis indicates that the distractor-ratio effect was strongly influenced by the discriminability of stimulus dimensions.’
- ‘Analog magnitude representations follow Weber's law, according to which the discriminability of two values is a function of their ratio.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.