One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many of the differences between the two cultural groups become rather lucid in the light of these discrepant histories.’
- ‘In fact, children's understanding of emotion skills and their utilization of emotion skills in an actual situation may be discrepant.’
- ‘Simulations show that different estimators are increasingly discrepant with a decreasing amount of marker information.’
- ‘Versions of this fantasy appear in all creeds, with discrepant degrees of literal-mindedness depending on the date and on the society.’
- ‘Methodological differences between the current and previous studies may explain these discrepant findings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.