One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He is big discourager and keeps mourning all the time.’
- ‘There is more, much more, to this story, but I simply want to make a few observations about discouragers and encouragers.’
- ‘After four attempts to draft a formal policy, the discouragers appear to be winning.’
- ‘Some people are encouragers - some are discouragers.’
- ‘We have fought back the fear and the depression, the sense of vulnerability, the discouragement - and the discouragers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.