One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A method of assessing investments taking into account the expected accumulation of interest.
- ‘After all, goodwill is a noncash item, and most companies value assets based on discounted cash flow.’
- ‘A discounted cash flow calculation takes into account the value of earnings in future years.’
- ‘Businesses use discounted cash flow analysis to evaluate investment options.’
- ‘The risk-free rate is also the basis for corporations and other investors evaluating projects or potential acquisition candidates using discounted cash flow analysis.’
- ‘It provides calculative techniques, such as discounted cash flow and capital budgeting, that serve to focus decision making.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.