One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I wail unhappily, kicking discontentedly at my gear on the floor.’
- ‘A seagull is staring at me discontentedly through one beady pale green eye.’
- ‘Rose, having snapped out of her reverie, was muttering discontentedly over her schedule.’
- ‘‘I figured as much,’ I grumbled discontentedly.’
- ‘He whined and muttered discontentedly under his breath.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.