One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For them, another weekday without work would only increase the emptiness and disconsolateness caused by idling away spare time.’
- ‘The rain still descended; the gutters were overflowing, and the early passers-by drooped in wet disconsolateness.’
- ‘I turned to Jonas, noting the disconsolateness that flawed his gorgeous amber-colored eyes.’
- ‘His look bespoke the unquietness of his mind, and frequently wandered with an expression of disconsolateness and anxiety.’
- ‘The landscape was however beautiful in spite of its disconsolateness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.