One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Any comments made are likely to be disclosable.’
- ‘He said that this was because the 250,000 was a loan, not a donation, and was therefore not disclosable under the law.’
- ‘In the interim, the record of any disclosable donations to political parties made by such individuals during the build-up of the register will of course be transparent to the public.’
- ‘Audio-recording was resisted in Northern Ireland because of the fears that it might inhibit detainees from talking, the tapes being disclosable if criminal or civil proceedings ensued.’
- ‘Final warnings are disclosable for at least five years, meaning that they must, for example, be declared if applying for a job or appearing in court during the relevant time period.’
- ‘The Appellant had been allowed to make representations but the source of the information was not disclosable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.