One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But perhaps you may determine the offence properly disciplinable, and not demanding forbearance.’
- ‘If it is not the standard of care, the doctor is disciplinable.’
- ‘If securities such as bearer bonds are given to the attorney to hold and are merely placed in a locked filing cabinet in the office and not identified or placed in a safe deposit box, the attorney has committed a disciplinable violation.’
- ‘A lawyer should not be placed in the position where compliance under one rule constitutes disciplinable misconduct under another rule.’
- ‘For this reason, it is advisable to fire with cause whenever possible, and to document poor performance or disciplinable offences as they occur.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.