One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But perhaps you may determine the offence properly disciplinable, and not demanding forbearance.’
- ‘For this reason, it is advisable to fire with cause whenever possible, and to document poor performance or disciplinable offences as they occur.’
- ‘If securities such as bearer bonds are given to the attorney to hold and are merely placed in a locked filing cabinet in the office and not identified or placed in a safe deposit box, the attorney has committed a disciplinable violation.’
- ‘A lawyer should not be placed in the position where compliance under one rule constitutes disciplinable misconduct under another rule.’
- ‘If it is not the standard of care, the doctor is disciplinable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.