One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This silence, discernibly due to information poverty, points to the urgency for an informed and sustained debate about the issue of genetically manipulating food products.’
- ‘However, later cases take a discernibly different approach.’
- ‘Having said that, it is true that you can find tights for most requirements, and their quality has improved discernibly.’
- ‘The third element is the element of dissatisfaction which, although discernibly separate, is really running together, in our submission, in tandem with the concept of a person being affected.’
- ‘While his text presents scenes in the North, the South, the city, and the country, these spaces are not presented as discernibly different.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.