One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A game in which a concave plastic disc is thrown into each of a series of metal baskets situated on an outdoor course, the object being to complete the course using the fewest possible throws.‘I got to play a round of disc golf with him’
- ‘Between 5 million and 10 million people have played disc golf at least once.’
- ‘Disc golf is more free-spirited than the traditional game.’
- ‘Disc golf is an extremely compelling activity for many people.’
- ‘Finding suitable locations for disc golf is a challenge.’
- ‘Round guests up for a rousing game of disc golf on our 10-hole course!’
- ‘Disc golf has been added to the myriad of activities happening at River City Park.’
- ‘Disc golf is a healthy, low-cost activity that generally takes place in relaxing surroundings.’
- ‘If you have a disc and you have an arm you can play disc golf.’
- ‘One of the great features disc golf shares with traditional golf is they are both played in a beautiful setting.’
- ‘Employees have also become more active by playing basketball and disc golf at lunch.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.