One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Now a malevolently worded report has criticised her for approving the disbursal of some £40,000 to a local charity, on the grounds that it had ceased to exist.’
- ‘Besides the disbursal of micro credit scheme loans, the District Rural Development Agency also provides financial assistance.’
- ‘The fund is designed to be purely a mechanism for the rapid disbursal of money.’
- ‘Apart from faster credit disbursals, a bank can even grant a quarter of percentage reduction in interest rate for customers with good records.’
- ‘Decentralisation of disbursal of cash benefits and monthly meetings at the district level of various Welfare Boards will improve the situation for workers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.