One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her research in computational linguistics includes work in the areas of word-sense disambiguation and discourse analysis, where she has published numerous papers over the past 15 years.’
- ‘The imperfections of polysemy analyses have not deterred computational linguists from attempting to devise algorithms for disambiguation and sense selection.’
- ‘Zoom-ins that do not create any significant disembedding or disambiguation will also not be counted.’
- ‘These kinds of approaches do not use multiagent architectures and instead target complex knowledge representation and sophisticated meaning disambiguation.’
- ‘The goal of the interview is the disambiguation of the client's need.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.