One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her research in computational linguistics includes work in the areas of word-sense disambiguation and discourse analysis, where she has published numerous papers over the past 15 years.’
- ‘These kinds of approaches do not use multiagent architectures and instead target complex knowledge representation and sophisticated meaning disambiguation.’
- ‘The goal of the interview is the disambiguation of the client's need.’
- ‘The imperfections of polysemy analyses have not deterred computational linguists from attempting to devise algorithms for disambiguation and sense selection.’
- ‘Zoom-ins that do not create any significant disembedding or disambiguation will also not be counted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.