One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Girls are besieged by disaffirmations in the media that encourage accessorizing over opinions.’
- ‘It should have been not only a simple disaffirmation or unsubstantiated critique of unsatisfied developers or users!’
- ‘What could these affirmations and disaffirmations mean when examining the doctrine of providence?’
- ‘Because disaffirmation of an employment contract has not been expressly barred by the legislature, such disaffirmation has not been prohibited by it.’
- ‘This graduate started with considerable disaffirmation of his identity as a graduate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.