One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, they were threatened with disaffiliation by the ILCU and members voted to stay in the movement.’
- ‘These events crystallised and cauterised the build-up of social, financial and political disaffiliation originating in the 1990s.’
- ‘The Legion's branch lost 400 members following the disaffiliation, and now meets in the Fox and Hounds, in Tadcaster.’
- ‘I would say that 98 percent of them support the disaffiliation.’
- ‘I have deliberately refrained from entering the discussion about the disaffiliation of the NSW women, hoping that the situation would be resolved quickly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.