One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See dirt track
- ‘But it has ability, style and a road presence that's hard to match in a herd of luxury dirt trackers arriving from Europe.’
- ‘It was only natural that he would become a dirt tracker himself, and he did so with great success.’
- ‘Nicky is probably the most naturally talented dirt tracker that I've seen come along in a long, long time.’
- ‘It's been proven that's where the fastest dirt trackers in the United States come from.’
- ‘His first racing photos date from 1938, when he shot dirt trackers in lurid action at the Altamont county fairground in New York state.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.