One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We have two ears which help us to determine directionality,’ he explained.’
- ‘The one Feynman came up with is that the trails have a pattern of chemicals within them that impose directionality; that there actually is an arrow in the chemistry of the trail that tells the ant which way the nest lies.’
- ‘Seasonal migrations and potential for high rates of gene flow without simple geographic directionality suggest that Mallard populations may show very little geographic structure.’
- ‘Correlational analyses, as performed in this study, also preclude any statement regarding the directionality of the relationships found, nor can any causality be inferred.’
- ‘In a complex queue, directionality is not programmed in; instead it is produced through a system of switches and feedback loops and so on.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.