One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In a complex queue, directionality is not programmed in; instead it is produced through a system of switches and feedback loops and so on.’
- ‘The one Feynman came up with is that the trails have a pattern of chemicals within them that impose directionality; that there actually is an arrow in the chemistry of the trail that tells the ant which way the nest lies.’
- ‘Correlational analyses, as performed in this study, also preclude any statement regarding the directionality of the relationships found, nor can any causality be inferred.’
- ‘We have two ears which help us to determine directionality,’ he explained.’
- ‘Seasonal migrations and potential for high rates of gene flow without simple geographic directionality suggest that Mallard populations may show very little geographic structure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.