One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some minimise the two men's enthusiasms by presenting them as just an extreme form of identity-seeking dilettantism.’
- ‘I'd like to find a way of fulfilling some of my language-learning ambitions in a way other than dilettantism.’
- ‘Pop-star activism is commonly derided as egotism and/or dilettantism.’
- ‘The logic employed in the piece is precisely the sort of weekend-warrior dilettantism you'd expect.’
- ‘The two share a certain dilettantism; a belief that the job is somehow their birthright and that they don't really have to fight for it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.