One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He is working, dilatorily, on a book on failed alternatives to Romanticism.’
- ‘Since, in the last analysis, self-determination means self-defense, it would provide, although dilatorily, assistance in military organization.’
- ‘One problem for me as a blogger is that I read voraciously but write very dilatorily and distractedly.’
- ‘In his case the Office acted dilatorily and in bad faith.’
- ‘I spent Monday lazing around the apartment, studying dilatorily, reading the Sunday papers, and listening to the rain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.