One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He is working, dilatorily, on a book on failed alternatives to Romanticism.’
- ‘One problem for me as a blogger is that I read voraciously but write very dilatorily and distractedly.’
- ‘I spent Monday lazing around the apartment, studying dilatorily, reading the Sunday papers, and listening to the rain.’
- ‘In his case the Office acted dilatorily and in bad faith.’
- ‘Since, in the last analysis, self-determination means self-defense, it would provide, although dilatorily, assistance in military organization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.