One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The invention relates to a dilatable balloon implant, which is configured with a limited permeability to liquid.’
- ‘The term of ‘basic national interests’ is very dilatable and open to interpretation.’
- ‘Both of them developed a very tight stricture, which was not dilatable, and so they were treated with excision of the stricture and esophageal anastomosis.’
- ‘Any remaining vein narrowing can be opened further with dilatable balloons and stents.’
- ‘The prostatic urethra is about 3cm long and is the widest and most dilatable part of the male urethra.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.