One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Any remaining vein narrowing can be opened further with dilatable balloons and stents.’
- ‘Both of them developed a very tight stricture, which was not dilatable, and so they were treated with excision of the stricture and esophageal anastomosis.’
- ‘The term of ‘basic national interests’ is very dilatable and open to interpretation.’
- ‘The prostatic urethra is about 3cm long and is the widest and most dilatable part of the male urethra.’
- ‘The invention relates to a dilatable balloon implant, which is configured with a limited permeability to liquid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.