One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A hybrid that is heterozygous for alleles of two different genes.as modifier ‘a dihybrid cross’
- ‘This is simply a cross between dihybrids, except that the various alleles do not have simple dominant-recessive relations, and their exists an interaction between the two loci.’
- ‘Other genetic interactions were identified because the results of crossing two dihybrids produced a modified Mendelian ratio.’
- ‘To simplify the analysis, mate the dihybrid with a homozygous recessive strain (ccshsh).’
- ‘Include in your report only crosses used to determine the map, you can use dihybrids or trihybrids (trihybrids will be much faster).’
- ‘When dihybrids make gametes, they produce 4 possibilities which are listed on top and on the side of the box below.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.