One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This cipher uses a keyed array of letters to make a digraphic cipher which is easy to use in the field.’
- ‘For instance there may be digraphic graphemes for an individual phoneme such as ‘ph’ for ‘f’.’
- ‘These three stages are identical with the principles for the development of digraphic systems.’
- ‘Our preliminary step is to perform individual letter frequency and digraphic counts.’
- ‘I've analysed the data and figure it is a digraphic encryption of some sort.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.