One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She looked over her shoulder at the woman as she walked slowly, more dignifiedly away, maintaining eye contact until she turned a corner.’
- ‘‘You can tell me anything in front of him,’ she said dignifiedly.’
- ‘She raised her chin dignifiedly and glared back at her teacher bravely.’
- ‘Telling herself not to let it bother her, she walked past him dignifiedly and saw with the corner of her eyes that he had started to follow her.’
- ‘She then threw her ring at him then very dignifiedly walked out of the restaurant and onto a, plane destination London.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.