One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This growth in software use, equating to a form of digitalisation, occurred between 1984 and the present day.’
- ‘The Web is indeed a place where race is shaped by digitalization, search engines, ranking of accessible hypertexts, downloadable features, and other aspects peculiar to this media.’
- ‘However, digitalisation has changed this state of affairs.’
- ‘Not to let physical limits hold the industry down, new storage technologies are emerging to match the accelerating digitalization and global sharing of information.’
- ‘Other upgrades include digitalisation of the fire control computer.’
- ‘Rapid digitalization is not necessary in patients with chronic CHF.’
- ‘Because of these variations, it is inevitable that in some cases rather marked toxicity will develop if any single dose of digitalization is always used…’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.