One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A 1998 US law intended to update copyright law for electronic commerce and electronic content providers. It criminalizes the circumvention of electronic and digital copyright protection systems.
- ‘Half a dozen defendants have been charged under copyright circumvention measures contained in the controversial Digital Millennium Copyright Act.’
- ‘They accused 321 of violating the 1998 Digital Millennium Copyright Act.’
- ‘Let's all welcome the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to Australia, then.’
- ‘The (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act clearly isn't enough for some people.’
- ‘Focusing on questions raised by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, speakers will discuss issues associated with continued access to copyrighted materials.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.