One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A 1998 US law intended to update copyright law for electronic commerce and electronic content providers. It criminalizes the circumvention of electronic and digital copyright protection systems.
- ‘The (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act clearly isn't enough for some people.’
- ‘Focusing on questions raised by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, speakers will discuss issues associated with continued access to copyrighted materials.’
- ‘Half a dozen defendants have been charged under copyright circumvention measures contained in the controversial Digital Millennium Copyright Act.’
- ‘They accused 321 of violating the 1998 Digital Millennium Copyright Act.’
- ‘Let's all welcome the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to Australia, then.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.