An Internet service that allows registered users to access music, movies, videos, photographs, games, and other multimedia files.
- ‘Somewhere out there in cyber space a lot of empty digital lockers are gathering virtual dust.’
- ‘We are constantly exploring new options for downloading music to digital lockers, personalized radio, and bundling tracks on hand-held devices, to name a few.’
- ‘Under this system new technologies (like VCR's and MP3's) and new ideas (like video rental and digital lockers) enhance the consumer experience of the work, and ultimately it's value.’
- ‘Previously, a series of one-time workshops on topics such as methods of teaching electronic keyboarding, managing student use of network-based portfolios and digital lockers, desktop publishing skills and best practices for guiding student online research may have added up to very little improvement in teaching practice.’
- ‘It provides digital rights management for marketing promotion, loyalty programs, digital lockers, and digital rights model.’