One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The true digestibility of fish meat is approximately 94%.’
- ‘Manufacturers of protein powders and ready-to-drink products are increasingly adding rice oligodextrins to their formulas in order to impart increased protein digestibility.’
- ‘Grass digestibility at harvest gives a good measure of feeding value.’
- ‘The fries would also benefit from other desirable rice characteristics, such as excellent storage, easy digestibility, mild flavor, and hypoallergenicity.’
- ‘He's interested in the digestibility and metabolism of nutrients and energy from commercially available feed ingredients and blended components for extruded hybrid striped bass diets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.