One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Grass digestibility at harvest gives a good measure of feeding value.’
- ‘The fries would also benefit from other desirable rice characteristics, such as excellent storage, easy digestibility, mild flavor, and hypoallergenicity.’
- ‘Manufacturers of protein powders and ready-to-drink products are increasingly adding rice oligodextrins to their formulas in order to impart increased protein digestibility.’
- ‘He's interested in the digestibility and metabolism of nutrients and energy from commercially available feed ingredients and blended components for extruded hybrid striped bass diets.’
- ‘The true digestibility of fish meat is approximately 94%.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.