One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Able to intermingle by diffusion.‘diffusible factors in the cytoplasm’
- ‘Thus, for example, it seems impossible for nerve terminals to store a significant amount of an unstable and highly diffusible gas like nitric oxide: it must be synthesized on demand and diffuse instantly into the synaptic space.’
- ‘By filtering the entry of cytosolic contents into each bead with the prehydrated dialysis membranes, only diffusible molecules below a certain size are permitted to enter the bead.’
- ‘Recent studies have investigated the source and target neurons for the diffusible neuronal messenger molecule nitric oxide in the nervous system of the locust.’
- ‘Namely, the inactivator molecule has to be diffusible in its active state.’
- ‘In most cases the model assumes that the activated molecule is diffusible, and the washout occurs whenever the rate of diffusion exceeds rate of formation of the molecule.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.