One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The inflammatory process also focally affected the epididymis and diffusely affected the peritesticular soft tissues and spermatic cord.’
- ‘We report the case of a 1-month-old infant who presented with stridor and was found to have a diffusely infiltrating tumor in the thymus that extended into the pericardium and up the carotid sheaths.’
- ‘Numerous lymphoid cells were diffusely distributed in the bone marrow interstitium, comprising approximately 40% of the total cellularity.’
- ‘This finding is particularly important, since the tumor cells were strongly and diffusely positive for neuron-specific enolase, a commonly used but less specific neuroendocrine marker.’
- ‘Clinically the tongue appeared diffusely bulky and somewhat irregular (in part because of prior surgical excisions) but exhibited normal color, texture, and movement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.